CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

im home but..

For the first time since I entered matriculation, I will spend my whole study leave at home.
BUT with... CHICKEN POX!!!

Gosh!
U know how suffer it is to prepare yourself for judgement day?
Such terible itchyness..

Example like today..i don't know why its so damn itchy compare to previous days..
i ate medicine but still very itchy..and later on I feel sleepy!! =(
and when i sleep, this itchyness will caused me awake.. @.@
there are few times, i ter-scratch myself and I terus open my eyes, turn on the lights and check whether it pecah already or not.. =/
I don't want scar but I guess I will have a few.. =/

Really don't like prepare exam in this kinda situation..
I keep hoping this is a holiday leave not study leave, so that i can sleep as much as possible and don't worry about exams or feeling guilty.. =(

p/s: darling..i miss you.. =)

No comments: