CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

random

i felt emo out of sudden..especially after reading my friend's blog. While reading his/her post, many questions come across my mind. I wonder am i too stupid to survive or not smart enough to survive at here? or i am smart but no effort in me to fully use my smartness to get maximun utility?
There are times where i really feel like giving up when my hardwork did not give me an outcome that i satisfied. But still..there are family and friends that kept remind me i had did my best just do better next time. I am so dilemma.. T_T

I have so much things to say but i do not how to carry on..i feel heavy on my shoulders..i am sick with this kind of pressure..im sick living in this condition..i am sick! i am really sick!

I..just don't know how to go on..
I..feel really helpless..
I..want to be baby again..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is life my fren =)

Cheong said...

think positive! try to get it out of yr head XD

BearBear said...

darling.. you will always be my baby ok? i love you! cheer up!!

你可以做得到的!
加油!

Huey Wen said...

chio-ing..hehe!
i love you darling!! muaxx~

lyo said...

aiyokk.. think positively lah duhh.. -___-