CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Outing in Midvalley

Yesterday, I went midvalley with my friends. There are eight of us(sushan,sin yee,yee van,pei leng,pei pei,vijay,fuh yuen and me). I thought i can singing karaoke in Redbox but too bad we didnt make it.

We had our lunch together at Popeye(opposite Mcdonald). it tastes OKAYYYY only. Next, we went to Choco Fair at Convention Centre. After that, sushan went to klia and pei leng went to her aunt's house.
i want to buy one..but.. =/

After that i suggest to play pool. I still as "char" as usual and no improvement. haha! We divide to 2 team, Vijay and Fuh Yuen were the coach for the respective team. For the first game, Vijay team won! haha.. Pei Pei and ME are in the team! *drums roll*. We continued with second game but unfortunately the peoples stop us from playing before we finish it cause we just paid to play for 1hour.fuh yuen coaching sin yee ;)

vijay coaching pei pei.. ;)

We went to Redbox to check out the price if we wanna sing after 6pm. It's really expensive cause each person need to pay rm55++ for 4hours with dinners. I said NO! *saving money!*
Then we took pictures somewhere in the garden..
Then, we yum char at Carl Jr. I like the burger there! It's big but nice!! =)
Here are some photos, they try to play with my camera's sweep panorama.. =)

so that's my new baby, Sony Cyber-Shot TX1 *love it!!*

p/s: darling, 3 days more..miss you!! =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg...1 hour cant finish two games? = =

Anonymous said...

we will go Red Box together one fine day. I curi ur gambar and upload in fb...
=)

koh sushan said...

i like how u introduce your new cam with the fuh yean's pic :D