its been a while i didnt update my blog..
tonight i suddenly feel like blogging..
maybe im just too emo now.. T.T
I suppose to study for my final exam but i don't have the mood..
i tried but i just can't concentrate! =(
And now im feeling hungry but i don't feel like eating..
So, im going to sleep since i have 8am class tomorrow..
hopefully tomorrow my study spirit will be back.. i hate this kind of feeling..
emo yet lazy..haihhh!!
So, here's my timetable for final exam
12 april - Corporate Finance
13 april - Intermediate Accounting II
14 april - Company and Partnership Law
17 april - kursus persatuan I
19 april - Kemahiran Berfikir
22 april - sains pengurusan
30 april - taxation I
im not going back taiping cause im going to stay with my relatives at wangsa maju until 4th may. I'll start my short semester on 6th may. I will stay at kajang with my relatives during short semester. For those that still don't know, my dad had bring my saga to KL. So i'll drive to class during short semester. I'm not sure whether I still will drive during 3rd year or not.
Amphawa Floating MarketThailand
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment