CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

another updates =)

Had truly stress week in last week. 5 papers in 3days seriously MAD! I didn't do well, i didn't prepare well and have enough time to practice and study. =(
I don't wanna my cgpa drop! =(

I finished my 5th paper on saturday then i spend that whole weekend watching drama and playing plants vs zombie ONLY! =) So relaxed~
And yesterday(monday) night we have gathering at mian loong's house..i am moving there next semester! =)
We have gathering for all current and ex Kolej Keris Mas residents.. =)
I was there till 9pm then i off to another destination. haha!
I went to Leisure Mall, Cheras on my own. phew wit~
I am getting pro in driving around kl.. =p
My housemate have some small gathering for yee hui and yin ling, then some stress release activity cause some of my current housemate just finish their paper yesterday. So when i was there, we were all getting ready to enter the GSC cinema watching The Child's Eye!

Yup, that's a ghost movie. HAHAHAHA! My every FIRST TIME enter cinema and watch horror movie. I gave my FIRST TIME to my housemate liao. LOL!
Before this i thought my first time would be with my dear but..
Anyway, its kinda okay..watching with a big gang kinda nice! We talk quite alot, thus we feel less scare. =)

OKAY. ENOUGH OF ENTERTAINMENT.
I MUST STUDY TODAY!
I woke up at 1230pm today. ahah!
Then when i check facebook, i am wondering why some people can be so cruel to someone they truly love before after breaking up. I am talking about all couples, regardless they married or not yet. They can be so lovey dovey at this moment, but if they break up the other day, they can ignore the other half or just stop replying their message. Is it because they don't wanna give hope to each other? Or something hurt them too much? Haiz!
It's really complicated~
When i see my friend posting something in facebook to her ex, that guy didn't give any respond~
And i see someone blog, another guy still not giving up on his ex.. haih~
I feel heartache for them..
Hopefully they can found their Mr/Mrs Right soon~

About my current relationship, still the same lor..very very very very small improvement compare to other couples..guess this what we have to go through in Long Distance Relationship(LDR). I hate LDR, but sometimes if you truly love that someone, you will be willing to wait for him/her and hoping that someone will cherish u more.. =)

Good luck to all peoples in LDR! Gambateh together! =)

No comments: