To be honest, i suppose to be happy because my CGPA increase 0.01.
At least got improvement la..horrr? =/
This time I have more A's compare with last semester. That's a good sign. =)
I must keep working hard! What about the killer paper, advance accounting. I got a really bad grade. I thought lecturer will help us but not much i guess. They are very strict in marking.
I cried the moment i see my result. But then when i bathing, i asking myself, have i did my best?
So i can proudly tell everyone, I had did my best! I had put on my best! I am satisfied with other subject actually..i am happy but Advance Accounting ruined it! That's why im having mixed feeling..even until now! =(
Congrats those who get good grade and try better who are not..
Though no one tell me this yet..but i still wanna syok sendiri..
I am glad and grateful.. =) (assume i can;t see my AA grade.. =p)
I did well because with my standard still can get improve my pngs and pngk. =)
I am great because in this suck+packed timetable, i still manage to get this result!
Hopefully I will do better next semester! And after that, enjoy with my darling and friends before my industrial training starts. I'm gonna tell my employer, please see my hard work and capability in working, not my result.. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment