I am now finish my internship in Taiping. I didn't slacking at home.
I applied another internship in KL. I am now really happy working at here.
Maybe its because my time are occupied with more things.
Just like what i've posted in fb, so happening.
Example like going kbox with boss and colleague, going concert with seniors. =)
And also, its the year end sales! As usual, i bought more than usual~
December is a month to pamper myself the most. I usually shop during mid-year or year end sales. And I will start hunting for CNY clothes. =)
After some times, I think I start to get used with my new time schedule. If you notice, I don't online that often already. Could be i don't need to online already. Of course, my smartphones alwz online when i am connected to wifi.
I kinda worry about final semester. I hope my time will fully utilised! I don't wanna have time for myself to be depressed. I hate depressed me! I hate when i can't control my tears!
So, that's all for now.
I will try to updates more. even just a short one and without photos.
Cause i think i will be the only reader. =)
Good night!
Amphawa Floating MarketThailand
6 years ago


1 comment:
gambateh.
don't give up oh~~
Post a Comment