CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm moody now.
Its saturday blues...

I hate penang! Especially the driver of PHT 9490!
How can he drive so fast in small road..and bang my car! Now i got no car to drive. I feel I am giving troubles to ppls around me. haih. Especially my housemate, colleagues and friends.
I need them fetch me go work and back from work.

It was my first accident, but it was REALLY bad! I didn't cry..but I was shocked and couldn't believe what actually happened.... =(

Now my dad borrow his car for me to drive. I must drive extra careful! I am glad..at least i got transport to go work and back from work. I really sorry. I make my parents need to ride motor and borrow car from relatives. I'm a bad daughter. =(

2 comments:

kitsiu said...

Is not bad la... :) that's what family are for... help and care for one another. Stay safe,stay healthy and your parents will be glad.

JuAnneBeLLa said...

everything gonna be fine..
=) stay strong!!