She, whom study at the same school since Standard 1(SK Convent Kota) till Form 5(SMK Convent Taiping) but in different class. =p
Guess it's really hard to play "hide in seek" for her in my blog.
what to do? I'm not that creative enough..aha! *excuse excuse*
Anyway, just continue lar.. =)
Although I studied same school with her last time but it doesn't means that I am close to her.
I think we were just like know each other by name not by person.
We only get closer to each other after Form 5 when she's working at The Store.
And the most the coincident thing is, ONLY we both, the chinese in our Convent batch got matriculation. *lucky!!!*
She's were in Perak Matriculation while me in Perlis. *double P*
And the only trip i went with her is that Genting Trip..haha..really had lotsa fun when she's around..she's like a 'happy fruit' who can always make peoples around her happy. =)
We will yum char during holidays and both of us in KL's IPTA now.
She's in Universiti Malaya while me at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
And horr..I realised now i have another friend who can actually accompany sing karaoke in Red Box..lols..
Pei Leng,
*say "hi" to number 2*
I didn't plan anything for her birthday.
Its Kye Wen who make out this gathering to celebrate her birthday.
She called me, pei pei, hazell and way yen and etc.
Pei pei was supposed to come but she had high fever so cant make it.
Pei, get well soon!!
The birthday girl or in chinese 寿星女, Pei Leng thought only Kye Wen will celebrate with her. haha. I guess she must feel sad and little disappointed.
Plus, ME=Mama Huey never wish her at 12am and when she called me this morning,
I also NEVER wish her and act like nothing.
MUAHAHAHAHA!! =p
I really hate go out during weekends cause I need to take public transport.
sigh sigh sigh
BUT DEMI PEI LENG, I WENT OUT TODAY!! =p
So after my Persatuan Pelajar II class, I go to nearest bus stop.
Guess what, the UKM bus to KTM super damn full.
I stand all the way until we reach KTM bus stop.
After i scan my Touch and Go, I was like..
"woah!! why so many peoples now? it's just 12pm on saturday?"
Really alot of peoples..i never expect so many peoples like just now.
When KTM came, i not go in myself but i was pushed by the peoples behind me.
What's next? I stuck in the middle again. *2nd time*
I holding NOTHING and "kiap" by peoples around me.
DAMN CROWDED AND HOT!!
People like me who easily sweat really sweat alot before reach Midvalley.
And short people like me kena covered by tall peoples.
Even i want to take a breath also hard.
Can u imagine how crowded is it? =(((
I was like so released when I'm out of KTM at Midvalley. =)))
I met Hazell and Way Yen.
Seriously very long time didn't meet with them.
I think the last time might be the time we take anugerah cemerlang spm at Convent.
haha..Way Yen looks the same while Hazell got abit different on her looks. hehe.
Then, we wait for Kye Wen and Pei Leng at Sushi Zanmai.
That's my first time to eat sushi at there.
We waited quite long cause the birthday girl waiting for Rapidkl bus to midvalley.
See..its really difficult to come out on weekends.
=)
*very nice! I like it!*
*not really nice..so so only for me*
looks nice hor?
I don't really like it..maybe its too raw for me. =/
WISHES CAME TRUE!!
p/s: Paiseh arr..no cake =/


No comments:
Post a Comment