Kinda lazy to blog lately. haha. very sorry.
was busy facebooking(resturant city,pixel rangers,bejeweled), viwawa(big 2.5 and chinese chess), msn and watching bleach!! haha..
was busy facebooking(resturant city,pixel rangers,bejeweled), viwawa(big 2.5 and chinese chess), msn and watching bleach!! haha..
Why i still so free? Actually i did study a little. hehe. Like Commercial Law? =)
My new semester kinda tough actually. I'm taking this few subjects :
seriously hope i can still maintain my cgpa ler. =/
For your information, I will continue stay active in Choir Artisukma UKM, FEP Accountancy Club and AIESEC. =)
Other than that i also chosen to play volleyball SUKEM(competition among all the colleges in UKM) for my college. Just hope i got the chance to be in the MAIN SIX so that i'll be able to play more during the tournament. =)
I wanted to join MASUM again, but i worry i can't cope up with my studies later on. =/
My new semester kinda tough actually. I'm taking this few subjects :
- Intermediate Account I
- Sistem Maklumat Perakaunan dan Kawalan
- Commercial Law
- Prinsip Pengurusan Kewangan
- Komunikasi Perniagaan
- Perniagaan Mengikut Perspektif Islam (super bored)
- Persatuan Pelajar II
seriously hope i can still maintain my cgpa ler. =/
For your information, I will continue stay active in Choir Artisukma UKM, FEP Accountancy Club and AIESEC. =)
Other than that i also chosen to play volleyball SUKEM(competition among all the colleges in UKM) for my college. Just hope i got the chance to be in the MAIN SIX so that i'll be able to play more during the tournament. =)
I wanted to join MASUM again, but i worry i can't cope up with my studies later on. =/
Last friday, 1oth july 2009 went to Kbox at The Garden with Pei Leng and Fuh Yuen. We sang 4hours at Red Box. They gave us 3 mic, tidbits and 2 drinks to each of us. I like their service. I like the sound that come out when we sing with the mic. though its a little expensive, really a little only..but i feel worth it!!
Hopefully i will have chance sing with them again!
this is the first time i sing K with them in KL =)
After that, i bought my new nike!!
I like the design, simple and nice!!
But i actually hope the nike logo is in purple colour.
I'm happy on that day..but at night, Lilyn and I trapped inside the room AGAIN!!
gosh..so sui~!!
hope there will be NOOOOO 3rd time. grrr~
I told my mum all these and beg her to let me go home since i dont have class on monday.
After saying a few sweet words to her, she agree to let me go back. hee~
miii, wo ai ni!! =)
Thus, after class at 11am on Saturday, i headed to Puduraya.
Guess what happened there?
After i bought ticket for 1230pm bus, i wait for the bus at Platform 19.
Suddenly, a chinese guy come to me and the conversation begins...
And that night, i sell my books to my junior, susan.
good luck in your studies!!
Hopefully i will have chance sing with them again!
this is the first time i sing K with them in KL =)
After that, i bought my new nike!!
I like the design, simple and nice!!
But i actually hope the nike logo is in purple colour.
I'm happy on that day..but at night, Lilyn and I trapped inside the room AGAIN!!
gosh..so sui~!!
hope there will be NOOOOO 3rd time. grrr~
I told my mum all these and beg her to let me go home since i dont have class on monday.
After saying a few sweet words to her, she agree to let me go back. hee~
miii, wo ai ni!! =)
Thus, after class at 11am on Saturday, i headed to Puduraya.
Guess what happened there?
After i bought ticket for 1230pm bus, i wait for the bus at Platform 19.
Suddenly, a chinese guy come to me and the conversation begins...
The guy: Hi miss, may i know where are you going?
me: I'm going back taiping lo.
The guy: Ohh..My purse and handphone steal by somebody. Can you borrow me RM 22 to buy ticket go back to Kuantan? I will ask my parents post the money to you once I'm back to Kuantan.
me: Huh?
The guy: Please.. If you don't believe me, I can show you My IC..you can even take my IC away until i pay back you the money..
(I look at the IC and its correct..i didnt take his IC cos I scared later police will catch him)
me: Wait a moment kay?
The guy: okay..
(I walked away and called my kuantan friend and ask how much the price. Myfriend told me its rm21.90. At that time I still don't feel like give him the money. Then i called daddy and he asked me to give him RM22..)
me: Nah..here's RM22.
The guy: Thanks! Can you give me your name and hp number please? I will contact you later..
I came back to UKM on Monday. (thanks tj for fetching me)me: I'm going back taiping lo.
The guy: Ohh..My purse and handphone steal by somebody. Can you borrow me RM 22 to buy ticket go back to Kuantan? I will ask my parents post the money to you once I'm back to Kuantan.
me: Huh?
The guy: Please.. If you don't believe me, I can show you My IC..you can even take my IC away until i pay back you the money..
(I look at the IC and its correct..i didnt take his IC cos I scared later police will catch him)
me: Wait a moment kay?
The guy: okay..
(I walked away and called my kuantan friend and ask how much the price. Myfriend told me its rm21.90. At that time I still don't feel like give him the money. Then i called daddy and he asked me to give him RM22..)
me: Nah..here's RM22.
The guy: Thanks! Can you give me your name and hp number please? I will contact you later..
I thought I was doing something good.
So i feel quite happy.
Until at night when i msn with dinesh, he faced the same situation also.
that time only i realised i got cheated. sobs.
So i feel quite happy.
Until at night when i msn with dinesh, he faced the same situation also.
that time only i realised i got cheated. sobs.
p/s: Never talk or believe a strangers!! =(
I enjoyed every single days in Taiping.
i think i dont have to write here.
In short, I'm really happy when in Taiping. =)))
i think i dont have to write here.
In short, I'm really happy when in Taiping. =)))
And that night, i sell my books to my junior, susan.
good luck in your studies!!


5 comments:
aikz... about the kena cheat mia case. I tot u already learn the lesson from one of my post in my blog. But manatau.. haiz.. Well, u are just too kind.
mui a...i teach you...next time when you face this problem hor...you tell him...can you please wait a moment ...i calling police to help you.i think they sure willing to send you back to kuantan 1...like this ma...nx time be clever la...=D
ehh susan? u got sell to me ? XD
koko, thanks ar!! :)))
I should call u that time..haha..my rm22 fly away d..daddy didn't give me rm22 also.. =p
sushan, ur name got "h", my direct junior dont have. bleks! haha..
kesian u..kena conned. at least is rm2 and not rm 222.
Post a Comment