Suddenly..
I feel like my friends are so far from me..
Some of them used to be my close friends but now.. *sigh*
But I'm glad that there are still some bestie left to accompany me when i need them. I love them!
Especially her, her, him, him and him! Thanks! =)
I know I can't stop any of my friend getting closer to who and who
It's their choice, and I should stop making myself feeling so sad about that!
That's so silly.. =.=
Hmm..I know some of my friends already plan something for my birthday, but seriously, i no mood. Anyway, i still feel touched! Really.. I'm truly happy in my deep heart! =)
Cant wait for raya break now!! =)
Mum asking what i want for my birthday..I also dont know eh..haha!
Then i asked her to cook my favourite dishes when I'm home! hehe~
I felt very sorry cos few days ago when i talk to her, I'm like no mood talk to her and quickly end the conversation. Plus,I keep scold she very farn.. =((
Kla..crap enough..saja write smth bout how i feel now.. yea, its emotional post..
Amphawa Floating MarketThailand
6 years ago


3 comments:
her, her, him, him and him? so many geh... haha
lol huey wen dun so sadla...sometimes you can't avoid fate lo..if they sendiri get close to others, you can't do much but you can always make the effort to keep in touch with them and if they don't respond then that's their problem. Don't feel so disappointed yea, rmb when one door closes another door opens!
hwen - ky
many ahh? those really close friends that can talk with.. =)
hwen - sulin
i like this ---> when one door close another door opens! =)
thank you!
Post a Comment