To those who don't know,
SEPTEMBER
is one of my favourite month in a year :)
First reason because its my birthday month :)
Second is because September=9 , I love no. 9 since I get to represent my secondary school in volleyball tournament and no. 9 was my jersey number :)
Third is because september usually will rain a lot, yea, I love rain cause its cold and I can see the rainbow after rain :)
But i think this year is excluded :(
Why you ask?
I didnt use my new camera more than 1year yet.. =(
My pencil box has something really really important and meaningful(not only higlighter and pendrive,there's one more thing) inside!!! =(
Im really sad.. =(
I have 6 projects, i just tell how much we had did..
I very stress!
Really stress!
Why lecturer torture us with so much projects and all due date at the same time! :(
Seriously, i need more time!
I already stop myself facebooking that much d..
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~
SEPTEMBER
is one of my favourite month in a year :)
First reason because its my birthday month :)
Second is because September=9 , I love no. 9 since I get to represent my secondary school in volleyball tournament and no. 9 was my jersey number :)
Third is because september usually will rain a lot, yea, I love rain cause its cold and I can see the rainbow after rain :)
But i think this year is excluded :(
Why you ask?
- Many unhappy things happened around my lately : My belongings and friends
- I have 6 projects needs to complete before final, and some need to submit before raya break!! :(
- Midterm examinations and quizzes~~
I didnt use my new camera more than 1year yet.. =(
My pencil box has something really really important and meaningful(not only higlighter and pendrive,there's one more thing) inside!!! =(
Im really sad.. =(
I have 6 projects, i just tell how much we had did..
- Intermediate Account project - 5% (submit before final)
- Commercial Law project - 5% (submit after raya)
- Principle Finance project - 30% (submit after raya)
- Accounting Information System project - question not given yet
- Business Communication project - 10% (submit before raya)
- Persatuan Pelajar II project- 40% (submit before raya)
- Persatuan Pelajar II Simulation - 50% (presentation on 3rd October)
I very stress!
Really stress!
Why lecturer torture us with so much projects and all due date at the same time! :(
Seriously, i need more time!
I already stop myself facebooking that much d..
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~


3 comments:
OWHHHHH goood luck girl! and a early happy birthday!
take care ya~ dun stress! enjoy ur birthday also!
oh no..so saddening..how are u lately?? anyway u gotta find time to get over the lost u felt
Post a Comment