CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

❤ Our 1st Month Anniversary ❤

It has been a month we together as a couple!
I LOVE him more and more as day passed!
Eventhough we are in long distance relationship but i slowly get used to it and learn to be more understanding..

Hmm yea, we just started for a month only.But I believe there will be more..hehe..
Sometimes I wonder why he don't tell me earlier?
Or else we can enjoy the moment we together before he back to Canada. haih.

awaiting him back to msia with lots of patience and lovesssss =)

I him forever!! =)
Hope he will be the one that accompany me go through my entire life.. =)


But I should feel grateful..really grateful that we still have msn(sometimes will bully us) helping us keep in touch and let us see each other. Not forgetting skype for letting us talk to each others and handphone for letting us sms.. =)

I was really busy with my projects lately but he's being very supportive and keeps reminds me to rest..hehe..I feel happier whenever I talk to him, cause I know there is someone who willing to accompany me and care me.. =)
Aha! That's one of the requirements to be my bf..ekeke! I'm so bahagia!! =p
Envy me or not? MUST envy me okay? hahahahahaha..
we really got very limited picture together..
darling, come back must take more picture with me ha.. =p

Seriously, i LOVE his everything! I couldn't find anything to complain ler..
Maybe got some lar..example like he arr..this this this, that that that, this that this, that this that, this this that that, that that this this, ....*bu neng shuo de mi mi* =p

*cough cough*
I guess all of you interested with our love story, right? haha!
But I can share it next time?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT?!!!
CANNOT CANNOT!!!
.
.
.
.
.
errr... then... errr..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oklar..just a "short" one okay? =p

I knew this cheerful, friendly, smart, caring, and a very good listener guy when I'm working in The Store after SPM. We were just normal friends cause we seldom talk. haha. Sama-sama shy la. =p

And after 1 or 2 month, he finally resigned. I forgot the reason. And I was offered to work in Human Resources Dept as Clerk. You know one of my job is updating new employee files and closing files for those that resigned. When I did his file, I kepo and look at his result..I damn shocked! His result so good but he worked as Sales Asst. in Grocery Dept?? OMG!! I can't believe it..he should get a better post ler..haha! So that time I feel he very humble lor..even he so geng in study but he don't mind working as Sales Assistant. =)
I didn't get his contact number or msn email address before he resign. So, i thought i will not meet him anymore =(

Then through some friends, I got to know he got the JPA scholarship! woah~
And i got the chance to enter Matriculation! =)
After i done my matriculation, its already 1year plus i never meet or contact with him. Then during June 2008, my good friends was planning a big..really big suprise farewell party before I enter University life. And, he's involved.. =)

After that suprise farewell party, we msn each other almost everyday. haha! We always had happy conversations, no matter how stress, depressed or whatever mood I am, I always feel happier after msn with him. Until he go to Canada, we msn each other even more and sometimes we webcam each other. Then around November I think, my college facing some internet problem and I can't online. At that time, I'm so sad cause I can't chat with him. =(
And from that, I knew I already fell in love to him
---> Tan Kuang Yau 陈光耀

I trying to hint him during January or February, then he knew I like someone but he doesn't know that person is him. He's really curious and keep ask me to tell him who is that lucky guy. haha. I didn't plan to tell actually cause I don't have the courage to confess. Then ONE DAY, I forget how it happened, I promised to tell him that guy name on his birthday. GOSH! Since then, he always remind me..haha..how cute?! =p

I told myself that I have a few months to prepare and confess to him. That time, my hopes all was there cause we really close. But until that day, I read his blog and knew that he has someone else in his heart and finally they get together..my heart truly broken ='(
I tried to avoid him for a few days until I feel better.. then when I'm okay, I just treat him like normal good friends and trying to letting go the hope.....

Then he came back to Malaysia for holidaysss!! =)
The first time we meet was in Zoo Taiping cause chiewbee took a quiz in facebook and she need to be our taiping tourguide.haha! Then, we went to Redang Island with our friends, sing K for don't know how many times and Genting Highland. haha! I'm really happy can go so many trips with him. It was really fun!

Ohya, I missed out something!! Remember I had to tell him who I like? Few days before his birthday, he asked me more frequent than usual..and i struggle so hard..I don't know whether to tell or not cause I worry things will become worst or awkward..
After asking some advise from my bestie(s), I finally DECIDED NOT TO TELL!! If you experienced before, you will know how hurt it is to lie someone you like that you like somebody else.. =(

So on his birthday, I try to make a small suprise for him cause i knew he will only come back 2years later. Thus, I hope this small celebration will let him has sweet memory in Taiping. Then, as what I promised, I tell him the guy I like..and that person is not him..
So, that's it..my hope truly dead that time.. haih~

Time passed really fast cause my holiday ending soon and I need to go back UKM. This is also the semester that i go back home the most, one of the reason is I want to see him more since he will only come back Malaysia after 2years. And after he back to Canada, we still msn each other like usual..

Until one night..i forgotten when..he suddenly give me good night kiss..haha! I'm so suprised okay? Until I don't know how to reply him.. I thought he was just playing me..
And, on my birthday, he gave me another suprise!! Click to see it..
I terus msn him and ask what he meant..i didnt get the answer but i got more and more confused. I don't understand why. But honestly, my hope to be with him slightly come back..very little cause I dare not think so much..

On that night, 12 September 2009 , we msn like usual until he say something that makes me really sad and moody. He makes me feel that my hope dying again. And after a while, after i cool down myself, i msn with him again..haha..
Then after a while...

ky: Actually I have something to tell you..But i afraid after I tell then we will feel awkward to each other..
hwen: har?? what u want to tell me?? faster tell!!!
ky: erm..erm..

hwen: ... tell lar..
ky: okay lar I tell you now..

hwen: ehhh WAIT!!! Don't tell first..I don't want to know already..

ky: har? so no need to tell d?

hwen: yea..don't dare to know.. =(

ky: okay la..maybe next time only tell..

hwen: weiiii...tell me lar..now i want to know already..
ky: So I tell d ok? ready?

hwen: erm..wait wait wait.. i duno larrr.. how ler?

ky: I duno ar.. as u wish lo.. so want to know onot jek?

hwen: Hmmm..okay..im ready d..tell me lar..

ky: really? sure boh? i really tell 1 ler..

hwen: yea..sure..really..tell lar..

ky: wo hen xi huan ni

(gosh..i terkejut!!! I expect he will say other thing..suddenly I'm like terkaku..Don't know my heartbeat stopped or heartbeat too fast until I can't feel it anymore..I don't know to reply him..I was too happy!It's so unexpected...)

hwen: OMG!! Sorry..i was too happy!! And actually I "an lian" you since last year..

So that's how we started..haha!

Lovely right? Or in your term, geli right? =p


To:
MY tan kuang Yau=special boyfriend=piggy=darling..
Thanks for loving me and make me feel so hang fook..
Happy 1st Month Anniversary~ Muaxx..

Darling, I
YOU! very very much!!
I miss you very very much too!!

p/s: Don't too happy until forget to study ahh..muaxx~ GOOD LUCK!!! Do your best ok? =)


10 comments:

BearBear said...

Darling!!!
I love you too!!!
Muaxx~~~

You say so much ler...
wo yong yuan dou ai ni de!!!

Huey Wen said...

horr horr.. yim ngor farn ahh.. herh! =p
the previous 1 u say short and not detailed ma..haha! if ppls complain, i sure blame u d..hahaha~

Chiew Bee said...

OMG..........so yuk ma.......
aiyo................walaoo.....
only he can accompany u la...
i cannot meh??ishh...i jealous d la..anggap tis ai mei partner invisible already! :(
hahahahahhaha
anyway all the best to the both of u.
have faith in each other! ;)

Unknown said...

OMG.....i think im more touched than feel geli...oh mannnn im so so so happy for you guys man..seriously..i reli hope u two can be together forever!!!!! =)

Huey Wen said...

lol..aimei oh aimei..u jealous meh? u always busy ler..herh! but i don't want kira with u..i so good!! =p
after finals, let's enjoy our holiday~ =)

uma shantini, may i know who are you? @.@ anyway, thanks! =)

sulinn said...

hey hey huey wen...it's me sulin..sorry my friend signed in on my laptop and i forget to sign out before commenting..sorrry...=)

xiaowei said...

i just happened to read this post just now. i link you in my blog d =D

what an interesting story...yes i envy you XD

loving one guy secretly for one year...not easy eh? perhaps i should try again one day, though last time i did love a guy for 2 years =(

Huey Wen said...

xiaowei, how u found my blog? google? or through myfriends?

Huey Wen said...

paiseh..i tot u're taiping mia xiaowei..haha..i will links urs too! =)

aiyoo, who is that blind guy? aiyoo..but actually is im lucky.. =)

Anonymous said...

i also envy u, hwen. not easy to find someone that u admire and he will admire u back. U really very hang fuk.I'm sure u all will be the best couple ever until forever. so sweet!