I cried twice today.
First is because i miss my family. My dad now kena chicken pox then Mum also get it already.
At home now, only have 12 years old sister and 13 years old brother(the only boy haven't get chicken pox at home..I wonder he will get from my parents onot)..I'm really worried!
I feel so bad cause I can't do anything but only call them and ask how are they..is it getting better? I wanted to go back home..but I can't..
Other than worry my presentation next week(on study leave) and exam(27 october until 11 november), I worry I'll get chicken pox from them and ends up can't study or go for exam.
So selfish right? think for myself only.. =( Hopeless daughter! Yes, its me! =(
Second time i cried is because I am too stress with my projects.
I did 9-10 projects this semester. Some of my group member never do the work or just merely copy paste and send to me.
Thus, I have to do extra work cause I need to edit and correct their part. Grrrr!!
And.. just when i feel like all my projects all done..suddenly JUST NOW, one of my group member tell me "someone" didn't do his work, and I have to did his part..gosh!
I knew he having some problems now.. but i do hate..and getting very pissed off when i need to do extra work whereas all of us will share the same marks! I'm so stress!
Feeling so headache.. T.T
Amphawa Floating MarketThailand
6 years ago


5 comments:
Do u mind if I know who is that IRRESPONSIBLE guy?
sorry..i don't want to tell.. =)
Well, I don't expect you to tell also. But I can slightly guess. Which, if I really noe dat guy, I just wanna tell you, I hated him a lot!
darling, sometimes when like this hor, you must be angry at them de. dun suffer because of them le, must marah them also wan. dun be so good to them ok? if not i sked u cannot tahan le.. anything, u will have me to talk to ok. i dun wan u too dun tell me these stuff ok ma?
i love you darling~ sayang sayang
muaxx
hi there, found your link from koreamuzterchen cbox
have a nice day
Post a Comment