CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Investment Analysis

Just back from Investment Analysis class.
I feel its so hard on the first class. I feel like giving up. I even calculate my cgpa if i get this and that grade for every subject i took this semester, including Investment Analysis. Oh my gosh! Stressful~
Why i am not the smart and intelligent student? =(

Anyway, before the class ends, i flashed back what my mentor told me last week. He ask me to take this subject cause it will be a credit for me when i go for interview. And he keeps stress this sentence, "don't give up, i believe you". So i guess you know what decision i had made..yup, that's right! I will continue taking this subject with more effort! As much effort as my other killer papers!
No more play play..i shall start do my revision tonight! No more slacking!

I need to determine and have strong discipline to myself!
Guan yin ma, please give me more power to overcome this semester. I will be a good person. =)

And to the peoples around me, please bear with me if i am very stress and don't go out with you!

From now on, i should reduce my sleeping time! Sleep only when i am really tired.. =)

p/s: darling, we gambateh together! =)

No comments: