Storyline: Ariel wants to be an auditor but Sebastian the lobster tries to talk her out of it!
Dedicated to all auditors (past, present and future): It's not an easy job!
Hope all auditors can have a good laugh and survive the peak!
Dedicated to all auditors (past, present and future): It's not an easy job!
Hope all auditors can have a good laugh and survive the peak!
Lyrics:
They warn you about going through peak
When you step into audit
Everyday do casting, vouching
And also cross referencing
You must know how to debit credit
If not you can't tie your balance sheet
You whole day press your calculator
Now can count faster than the cashier!
I wanna SI (die in hokkien)
I wanna SI (die in hokkien)
After pluck leadsheet
Still must do timesheet
More work for me!!
Why can't everything be I/C
Suggest leave, go home watch TV
Office so messy
Cant find my teh-C
I wanna SI (die in hokkien)!
When people are going through peak
No time to work out and keep fit
When parents ask us go home to eat
We cant, we eating with colleague
On some days when we are lucky
We can go home early 6.30!
Do you know what's AUDITOR's meaning
All U Do Is Think Of Resigning
I wanna SI (die in hokkien)
I wanna SI (die in hokkien)
I want throw letter
Straight at the partner
Take it from me!!
We work late hours everyday
But we get so dam little pay
We can claim taxi but can't claim OT
I want MC!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment