What is 寬恕? In english, it is forgiveness.
I had lost some friendship and relationship in my life.
I always face the problem to forgive someone when they betray me or making me upset. Part of my own problem is I always choose to neglect and act nothing, or just keep it in my heart until i can't hold it anymore. Actually this is the wrong way to handle this kind of problem, don't learn from me.
No one will say you're so good, never complain and scold them. Most of them will only say how stupid you are.
I am such a failure example in friendship and also relationship. I think i handle them badly.
I wonder is it so hard for others to understand me other than my dear family.
Suddenly i remember the phrase saying, 'No one has the responsibilities to care about you other than your family and yourself.'
p/s: Its is not easy for me to forgive someone who broken my heart. So I never contact my ex after break up and friends that betray me before. I choose to avoid and leave.
From the song above, i know that when i 背叛了幸福 拿爱当堵住, i need to 努力学习宽恕 because i 不甘我们的爱死在半途.


No comments:
Post a Comment