CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

What i've been doing..

Hello my readers!!I am having my holiday since my last paper on 28th April 2011.
Been in Taiping almost 1month and these are what i've learnt/did:
  1. bake Chocolate Cheese Cake, Soya Bean drink, Jelly
  2. some changes on my room! Those who see my room before will feel shocked the next time the visit. hahahahahahahaha!!! =p
  3. watched alot alot alot dramas+movies.. @.@
  4. changed my blog templates :)
  5. surveyed for new phone. Gonna get my first smartphone soon! Stay tune~~
  6. Hanging out with friendsss
bee and zoe

I think that's what i've done in this month.
Sometimes i really feel bored! Especially when watching dramas..i feel like vormitting! @.@
I thought i would really love watching dramas after final examination. In fact, I hope to have more outing with friends. Staying home too long making me think too much and this is what make me feel depressed so often. zzZ~

My dear is coming back, i think my sweet+bahagia life is coming soon! =)
At the same time, my internship in Chen & Co starting also. Hope i can perform well and love what i am doing. =)
I always say that i love working more than studying. I gonna prove it!! lol~

If you notice, i add ALOT blog link into mine. Some might don't know me but i will keep reading until YOU ask me to stop viewing your blog! =p

Before i end this post, here are some photos i took with my coursemates before we seperate for..10months! Have to wait till next year only will see them, i think! Hope all of us doing well during internship and enjoy working too! Mizzzz you guys! :D

My current roomie, phoebe(left)
and the smarty that always help me through killer subjects, siew yoke(right)

My lovely friends! <3

we post with 1 finger

then, we post with two fingers

and then..three fingers!

The rest, to be continue when we see each other again!!

xoxo
signing offfff~

1 comment:

Huey Wen said...

*ehem*
I wonder which 2 fella dislike this..lol~