This song, Thank you was sing by 言承旭(Jerry Yan), one of the member in F4.
The lyric is meaningful for me. =)
lyric and composer by: 冯翰铭
看着那张你我昨日的照片 (Looking at our pictures)
我想还在爱着的从前 (the love we once had)
知道你还难过知道你还爱我 (i know you still sad and still loving me)
知道是我的错是我的错 (i know its my fault)
我承认我对你不好 (i admit i didn't treat you nicely)
你为我付出的一切我都知道 (whatever you sacrificed for me, i know)
知道你受的苦真太多 (you're suffer too much, i know)
怎么值得你这样做 (i dont worth for you to do so many thing)
怎么值得你还在等我 (i don't worth for you for waiting me)
谢谢你还在爱我 (thank you for still loving me)
我无法再找到另一个 (i could not find anyone else)
不可能再有人比你了解我 (impossible to get anyone who can understands me more than you)
谢谢你让我爱过 (thank you for letting me in love before)
我相信总会有一天有一天我会看见 (I believe there will be one day i see..)
别人笑我洒脱 (peoples say I'm like very free/don't bother)
其实我没有那么的洒脱 (but actually i am not)
我承认我对你不好 (i admit i didn't treat you nicely)
你为我付出的一切我都知道 (whatever you sacrificed for me, i know)
知道你受的苦真太多 (you're suffer too much, i know)
怎么值得你这样做 (i dont worth for you to do so many thing)
怎么值得让你还在等着我 (i don't worth for you for waiting me)
谢谢你还在爱我
我无法再找到另一个
不可能再有人比你了解我
谢谢你让我爱过
我相信总会有一天有一天我会看见
别人笑我洒脱
其实我没有那么的洒脱
我无法再找到另一个
不可能再有人比你了解我
谢谢你让我爱过
我相信总会有一天有一天我会看见
别人笑我洒脱
其实我没有那么的洒脱
p/s: I translate it myself, if any mistakes just tell me k? thank you! Enjoy the song~
Amphawa Floating MarketThailand
6 years ago


5 comments:
...wat dono how to read...is sa tuo...something like free and wu you wu lv like dat...
haha..i dont know to read ma. thanks! I will edit it now.. =)
so 'kamtung'.. some of zai zai song also very nice..
aiks..vic got new song already?
or u mean his old song? which one?
I like vic and jerry's song among the F4. =))
yaya.. agree. after f4 dismissed, i still got listen to zai zai and jerry's song but Vanness & Kangta i dono anything. another one is ken dono go where d.
I dono whether is new or old song la. 'Make a wish' is nice. 'wo bu shi f4' also nice.. hehe
Post a Comment